Shanghai Disney Resort announces fall events including Halloween and new Chip ‘n’ Dale celebration
Shanghai Disney Resort is ready to kick off its fall celebrations where guests will experience magical surprises with wonderful activities, new characters, exciting food and drink offerings, stylish merchandise, various stay opportunities and ticket packages. specials.
What is happening:
- Celebrate fall in style at Shanghai Disney Resort! Select events, merchandise and offers will be available starting September 29 and ending November 7.
- In particular, this fall also marks the world debut of Duffy’s friend LinaBell —A smart fox who loves solving mysteries!
- Plus, guests will get to see characters in their Halloween costumes, a new show featuring Chip ‘n’ Dale, a spooky park event and more.
Meet LinaBell with exclusive merchandise and food and drink offers
- The Shanghai Disney Resort celebrates the global debut of LinaBell, Duffy’s new fox friend, as she brings limitless curious fun to the resort.
- A special welcoming ceremony for LinaBell will take place on Mickey Avenue in Shanghai Disneyland on September 29, 2021.
- The arrival of LinaBell will bring with it an exclusive collection of merchandise inspired by its adventurous spirit. The collection includes:
- LinaBell plush
- Shoulder bag
- And it wouldn’t be a party without some creative food and drink for guests to enjoy throughout the resort! Don’t miss out on sweet treats, including:
- Taro mousse cake with osmanthus and coconut
- Pineapple flavored frozen treat
- LinaBell Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake (Coming October)
- Shanghai Disney Resort will also be giving away an adorable LinaBell popcorn bucket and a souvenir mug inspired by LinaBell’s favorite magnifying glass.
Non-stop Halloween thrills with an extended Spook-tacular
- From October 4 to November 7, customers can enjoy a range of amazing new and traditional Halloween celebrations, with classic decorations, entertainment, shows, activities, treats and more.
- During Halloween at the resort, guests of all ages can dress up to meet their favorite Disney characters!
- Don’t forget to stop by the Enchanted Tale Castle, where some Disney villains will also make occasional appearances on the balcony!
- As night falls, Treasure Cove will transform into the home of Ghost Pirates, who will be waiting to delight guests around every corner. Plus, the sunset will also bring in an exciting Halloween-themed cavalcade and a “It’s Halloween!” ” A dancing parties.
- Halloween afternoon tickets: Experience the evening atmosphere and enter the park after 3:00 p.m. with an afternoon ticket. Customers can purchase these limited-time tickets from September 28 to November 7, valid for a single visit from October 4 to November 7.
Halloween Day Show:
- This year, the legendary Halloween Spook-tacular at Shanghai Disney Resort has been extended to four days of celebrations, October 28-31!
- A special Halloween Villains fireworks show filled with thrilling music and spooky projections will end each day in spook-tacular style.
- Across the resort, guests will experience the evil magic of a Halloween at Shanghai Disney Resort with a variety of delicious Halloween-themed food and drink offerings and spooky Halloween merchandise collections from:
- Mickey and his friends
- Duffy and his friends
- The nightmare before Christmas
- At Disneytown, guests can attend the Halloween Fun Carnival with:
- Pumpkin decor inspired by the characters
- A ghost group
- Dance evenings
- Special parades
- And much more!
- This Halloween, Disneytown is getting a makeover, with a magic mirror on every corner, as well as opportunities to meet The Lost Souls.
- Those feeling brave enough can also experience a one-of-a-kind Halloween night with special themed stay packages at both the Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and the Toy Story Hotel.
First Chip ‘n’ Dale Celebration
- Once the spooky Halloween delicacies leave the resort for another year, guests can look forward to more magical surprises at the first-ever Chip ‘n’ Dale celebration, which runs November 8-24. .
- Along with a range of fun surprises, this celebration will also include a new outdoor show featuring Chip ‘n’ Dale’s friend Clarice, who is sure to stay after to meet the guests and pose for photos!
- Guests can also look forward to new themed food offerings, merchandise including the Chip ‘n’ Dale car accessory collection, Clarice-inspired items, and surprise appearances throughout the resort. at this very first Chip ‘n’ Dale celebration.
Magic and endless celebrations
- In addition to Halloween, guests can enjoy their National Day, Double Ninth and Double 11 celebrations at Shanghai Disney Resort! With all of the fall vacations happening just weeks apart, there are even more reasons to enjoy Disney magic.
- To celebrate the Double Ninth Festival, seniors (aged 65 and over) can purchase a reduced-price one-day ticket for their visit.
- The return of wilderness adventure to Wishing Star Park this fall is sure to delight young adventurers as they learn more about the natural world on this fall exploration hosted at Wishing Star Park.
- Taste the magic longer and enjoy Halloween-themed stays at Shanghai Disney Resort hotels during Halloween season
- Here, guests will discover Halloween-themed DIY activities, dining offerings, and decorated rooms to ensure the spooky fun continues long after the sun goes down.