Landscape Architect 8-10 Years – Austin, TX, US | Jobs
Austin, Texas, United StatesLocation:
Thu 22 Jul 21Posted on:
DTJ DESIGN (DTJ), an award-winning, multidisciplinary international design firm, currently has an opening in its Austin office. DTJ has four (4) offices: Boulder, CO; Atlanta, Georgia; Austin and Dallas, Texas. DTJ has a diverse portfolio at various scales including: planned communities, premium custom residences, resorts, hotels, themed attractions, high profile parks and public spaces, and community design furnished residential. Current projects include: The Grove, Palmilla Beach Resort and Golf Club, The Hollows, Sunflower Beach Resort, Reserve at Lake Travis, The Addie and numerous neighborhood and community developments across Texas, the United States and the world .
DTJ offers a dynamic and stimulating atmosphere for designers to excel within a collaborative studio of architects, landscape architects and planners. We are looking for a candidate for the following position in Landscape Architecture:
8-10 years of experience: We are looking for a collaborative designer who brings a passion for creativity, storytelling, art and positive energy to our design business. This person will work directly with and in support of studio managers on projects and will be strongly responsible for creating, documenting and managing a diverse set of projects including high end residential, master plan, hotel / complex and public / urban space. The person should also work closely with the architecture and planning teams and play an important role in the marketing and business development of the office. The ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Graduated landscape architect
- Focus on design skills
- Strong design and graphics skills, both digital and hand drawn
- Ability to motivate and lead production teams
- Ability to assemble SD, DD and CD level packages
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Construction / technical competence
- Interdisciplinary collaboration
- Proficient in automatic CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-Up and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge / experience with Rhino or other modeling software highly preferred
- Comfortable with master planning and landscape architecture projects
- Knowledge of the public sector and solid experience with the private sector
Why work at DTJ – “Culture of experience”
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package
- Profit sharing, corresponding to 401k, 2 weeks of PTO, with the possibility of buying overtime, 6 days of sick leave + seven paid holidays.
- Fun, connected and excellent working atmosphere
- Four impressive offices; Boulder, Atlanta, Austin + Dallas
- Work with creative designers on projects around the world!
- Work hard / laugh hard: We love our social gatherings and give back to our communities through our “Experience compassion ” program
- Most importantly, DTJ offers an exciting career working in a multidisciplinary company with great opportunities for advancement.
Study Requirements: Bachelor in Landscape Architecture or Masters in Landscape Architecture.
Learn more about DTJ www.dtjdesign.com
View the history of your applications